Sept 22nd, 2010, Los Angeles, CA – Radical Publishing recently asked on Facebook how we can make this contest even better, and after listening, we’ve decided that in addition to free signed comics from both Rick Remender and Clint Langley, we’ll include a FREE 8GB IPOD TOUCH, loaded with exclusive Radical Publishing videos and artwork. All you have to do is pick up a copy of DRIVER FOR THE DEAD #2 and post a review in the comments section of Radical’s Facebook contest page at http://tiny.cc/0qsrh. The reviewer with the greatest number of “Likes” for their review will win:
- One 8GB IPOD TOUCH with exclusive Radical videos and artwork
- One copy of THE LAST DAYS OF AMERICAN CRIME #1 signed by Rick Remender
- One copy of HERCULES: THE KNIVES OF KUSH #1 signed by Clint Langley
Created and written by John Heffernan with illustrations from Leonardo Manco, DRIVER FOR THE DEAD has already received overwhelming praise since the first issue hit the stands.
- “If you’re looking for a fun ride, look no further. DRIVER FOR THE DEAD #1 literally puts the pedal to the metal, plows through anyone (or anything) in its way and never looks back.” – Fangoria
- “… Writing and visuals that are virtually cinematic in caliber and scope.” – Philadelphia Daily News
- “Hang onto your seats because DRIVER FOR THE DEAD promises to take you on a helluva ride.” – Buzz Focus
- “… A fun story and kick-ass art. Simply put, it’s one cool comic.” – Player Affinity
Each Facebook account is limited to one review and the deadline for reviews is 12:00 A.M. PST on October 5th. Contact your local comic book retailer to reserve your copy of Driver for the Dead #2 and inspire your network of friends to help you win.